|All bidding will finish on Monday 23/01/2017 at 5.00pm and start again on Wednesday 25/01/2017 at 8.30am |
|Private Landlord Adverts|
Leeds Homes advertises properties let by private landlords who are members of the Leeds City Council Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS). To view these properties
We offer excellent value accommodation in exchange for 10 hours per week of your support. There is no personal care involved, just jobs around the home such as shopping, cooking, cleaning, walking the dog maybe or looking after the garden.
Sign up for Homeshare and you can help an older person stay independent.
|Find out more: Email email@example.com|
Tel: 0113 3785410 Web: www.leeds.gov.uk/homeshare
The privacy of our customers is of great importance to us.
- You do not have to give us any personal data, or private information about yourself, to visit our site.
- If you visit our site just to read or download information, we will collect and store only the following information (web access logs) about your visit. Most local authorities, and companies maintain these logs as a function of operating websites. These logs do not contain any personal data or private information, and we do not make any attempt to link the traffic information in the logs, with the individuals who actually visit our site.
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address or host name, which may or may not identify a specific computer.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- The Internet address of any website from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will collect personal data or private information only if this is provided specifically and knowingly by you, using an online form, or by sending us email.
- Personal data or private information which you provide will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, or for purposes which are legally permitted.
- We will only share your personal data or private information with outside parties in ways that are permitted by this Statement, or if we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order.
- Web access logs may be used to prevent security breaches, and to ensure the integrity of the data on our servers. The logs are deleted periodically.
When you send us an email, using the form on our site, we retain a log of the time each message is received by the
server, the source and destination address of each message, the time each message is forwarded, and the delivery
status of each message. Again, these logs are deleted periodically.
For site management, information from web access and email logs is collected for statistical purposes. Summary statistics are created, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information on our site is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes, Leeds City Council arranges for network traffic to be monitored, to investigate or detect unauthorised uses, such as attempts to upload or change information, or attacks on services, or other attacks intended to cause damage. This means that when you send us an email, (whether you use the form on our site or otherwise), we could intercept it, or it could be intercepted on our behalf.
Our site contains links to and from other web sites. Please note that these web sites’ may deal with privacy differently, and Leeds Homes will have no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices, or the content of any linked site. Leeds Homes does not necessarily endorse or support the services or business, of those organisations to or from which this site is linked. Leeds Homes cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time, and has no control over the availability of the linked pages. If you decide to access third party sites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk, and Leeds Homes has no right to anyone else’s intellectual property on those sites. If you want to link to pages on our site, you need to get our permission first. Please see the contact details below.
Please note that sending an email, or submitting information via an online form, cannot be made totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect your personal data and private information, Leeds Homes cannot ensure the security of any information in an email or an online form, whilst this is being transmitted to us.
Third Party Service Provider
Leeds Homes may have contracts with third parties, to help provide online services. If we do, we will make sure that
- they are provided only with the information which they need to carry out the service
- they agree not to use the information received from Leeds Homes, for any purpose other than that specified by Leeds Homes, and
- they have proper systems in place to protect personal data and private information.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. Generally, the reproduction or transmission, in any form or by any means, or the storing in any retrieval system of any nature, of any text, graphics, images, film or sound files, code, design or logo is forbidden without the Leeds Homes’ written permission. Our copyright, and other intellectual property rights, are protected by UK laws, and by international treaties.
However, any text can be downloaded by our customers free of charge, to file or printer without our permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately, and not being re-used or re-published in any way. This permission does not extend to any material on our site, which belongs to someone else, for example where it is identified as being the copyright of someone else.
We make every effort to check and test the material on our site. However, it is always wise to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. Leeds Homes cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or to your computer system, which may occur as a result of using material from our site.
Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the material on our site is accurate and up to date, Leeds Homes cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, or claim arising directly or indirectly from any error or inaccuracy in any of the material on this web site.
Requests to use any material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, and requests to link to pages on our site, should be made to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contact us about this Internet Privacy Statement, or if you think any of the information on our site is wrong, or inaccurate, please email us on either the above address or at email@example.com