Please log in  Log in

All bidding will finish on Monday 30/11/2015 at 5pm and will start again on Wednesday 02/12/2015 at 8:30am
LCC Logo         New Council Flats to rent in Little London 
LCC Logo


Leeds City Council are pleased to announce the availability of 18 new two bedroom flats to rent in Little London.

For more information and to place a bid click here


Private Landlords 
Leeds Homes advertises properties let by private landlords who are members of the Leeds City Council Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS). To view these properties click here.

LCU Logo         Loans available on small weekly payments for all your household goods 


For more information click here

Visit for branch locations or call 0113 242 3343 for further details.


Homefinder UKOpportunities to move across the UK



Leeds has now joined Homefinder UK, an easy to use online service for social housing tenants who would like to move outside Leeds but want to stay with a council or housing association as their landlord.


For more information click here.

How to Register

To bid for any of the properties available on this site you need to be a member of Leeds Homes.

To join, simply fill out a Leeds Homes Membership Form.



  • You can pick up a form from your local Housing Office/One Stop Centre or by  telephoning (0113) 222 4413 


  • If you need to notify us of any changes in your circumstances since you originally completed your membership form you can download and complete this form. (PDF document) or complete this online form