Please log in  Log in
All bidding will finish on Monday 27/02/2017 at 5.00pm and will
start again on Wednesday
01/03/2017 at 8:30am
LLAS LogoPrivate Landlord Adverts
Leeds Homes advertises properties let by private landlords who are members of the Leeds City Council Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS). To view these properties
Click Here.
Woodsley View
Woodsley ViewThis property was previously advertised in issue 44 on the 1st of February. Previous bidders will need to reapply.
Yorkshire Housing have five 3 bedroom, 5 person houses becoming available in March 2017. Properties benefit from:
  • 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
  • Modern kitchens
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Gas central heating
  • Double glazing and parking is available
  • Rent is £113.21 per week
CBL - 95331 - More DetailsYorkshire Housing Logo
Forest Hill Sheltered Accommodation
Forest HillSelf-contained unfurnished one bedroomed flats for rental off Street Lane, Leeds.
Close to all amenities and near Roundhay Park, for people from 60 years of age who wish to enjoy supported independent living. An optional three course mid-day meal is served 5 days a week, planned social activities, resident supervisor and emergency cover at all times.
Contact: Kathryn Taylor (manager) on 0113 2667247 Email:
Yorkshire Ladies Logo

Update Your Application

It is essential that the information we hold about your application for housing is up to date.

If you wish to make any changes on your application that involves either your address, adding or removing someone, you will need to visit your housing office / One Stop Centre to provide the following documentation:

  • Identification documents for change of address including if it is a care of address.
  • Identification documents for anyone being added to the housing application.
  • Identification documents and 5 year housing history if someone wants to be made a joint applicant.

If you need to notify us of any changes in your circumstances since you originally completed your membership form you can download and complete this form. (PDF document) or complete this online form