You can find information to help you with your application, including how to:
You can still call us for help if:
• there is a technical issue logging in to your account
• you cannot update your details
• there’s an issue on an advert you’re wanting to place a bid on
• there’s a fault on the Leeds Homes website
Phone: (0113) 222 4413
Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 10am-5pm
Bids can be placed via the telephone line 24/7.
Please include as much information as possible in your email so we can access your details.
We may take longer to reply to your email because of the current coronavirus situation.
Leeds Housing Options
You should contact Leeds Housing Options if you:
• are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
• have another housing need such as disrepair or over-crowding
• need to discuss your priority award
• want help with a bond or finding private rented accommodation
• have questions about your new application or renewal of your current application
Find more information on how the team can help and how you can contact Leeds Housing Options.
Where possible please email your query to email@example.com. If you are emailing us please remember to include as much information as possible so that we can access your details.
Alternatively you can call us:
T: 0113 222 4412
Your local housing office
You do not need to contact your local housing office if your priority award is due to expire before the end of August 2020. This will automatically be extended for a further six months. You should only contact your local housing office if your priority award expired before 27 May 2020.
Contact your local housing office for any other questions you may have about your tenancy.
Find where your local housing office is and how to contact your housing team.