You can find information to help you with your application, including how to:
You can still call us for help if:
• there is a technical issue logging in to your account
• you cannot update your details
• there’s an issue on an advert you’re wanting to place a bid on
• there’s a fault on the Leeds Homes website
Phone: (0113) 222 4413
Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 10am-5pm
Bids can be placed via the telephone line 24/7.
Leeds Housing Options
You should contact Leeds Housing Options if you:
• are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
• have another housing need such as disrepair or over-crowding
• need to discuss your priority award
• want help with a bond or finding private rented accommodation
• have questions about your new application or renewal of your current application
Find more information on how the team can help and how you can contact Leeds Housing Options.
Where possible please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are emailing us please remember to include as much information as possible so that we can access your details.
Alternatively you can call us:
T: 0113 222 4412
Your local housing office
Contact your local housing office for any questions you may have about your tenancy.
Find where your local housing office is and how to contact your housing team.
Customers who need BSL interpretation will need to be registered with Sign-Live so the Council can provide interpretation over the phone. Please find more details here: